- I spend time walking coastpaths in Pembrokeshire, Wales every summer. They are very beautiful, mainly deserted and a bit wild sometimes.
- This little painting reflects my memories of spring green days, when green and yellow surround me and freshness is the key word.
- This painting is currently on exhibition and available through the Serena Hall Gallery
- I use acrylic paintings, employ washes and large brushstrokes on the canvas before flicking, dripping and using palette knives to create a vibrant and interesting surface.
- This 30x30cm painting is unframed. It has white painted edges and is strung with picture cord ready to hang.
- Alongside the print you will receive a certificate of authenticity from me. This has a photograph of the image, and is dated and signed by me.
Contact Sandy about Green And Golden Coastpath