- Impressionist abstract painting.
- One in a small series of 30x30cm paintings, this colourful landscape is inspired by working outside, surrounded by fields, hedgerows, trees and farmland.
- I live in rural Kent, and spend as much time outside as possible, the colours and skies that surround me really inform my impressionistic painting.
- I love to work in layers, and drip, spatter, paint and use sponges and rags as well as brushed in order to achieve a rich textured surface on my canvas.
- This canvas is unframed, ready to hang and has white painted edges.