Memories Of Abermawr Beach
- Impressionist abstract painting.
- I travel to the Pembrokeshire coastline in Wales every year, I love the gentle light, and dramatic scenery. The coastline is protected by the National Trust, you can walk for miles and it's stunningly beautiful.
- This is painted from memory, the colours and the skies are ever changing, along with the weather.
- I love to use lots of watercolour like layers of quality acrylic paint, (Golden and Lascaux mainly) and build up the painting quite slowly, I then drop, and spatter paint to create a rich varied paint surface.
- This 75x60cm painting is unframed. It has white painted edges and is strung with picture cord ready to hang.