- My trips to Pembrokeshire the autumn have inspired a small series of beach paintings. This is the first completed canvas.
- I have used the lovely soft palette of blues, greys, mauves and creams which typify the area, to create this painting which depicts a walk down to the beach.
- I drip, splash, use palette knives and brushes to create a rich textured surface.
- This 90x90cm canvas is unframed. It has white painted edges and is strung with picture cord ready to hang.
- You will receive a set of six postcards as a thank you for choosing this painting.