- I live in a dip at the bottom of a hill. In the spring time I am surrounded by grasses and tiny flowers. From my kitchen window I have wonderful green parade!
- This painting is very much inspired my view from the window.
- I use layers of highly pigmented acrylic paint to build up colour and light, then I spatter paint in tiny and lage drips and lines to create a rich textured surface.
- This 40x120cm painting is unframed. It has white painted edges and is strung with picture cord, ready to hang.
- Alongside your painting you will receive a set of postcards, or greetings cards (let me know which you would prefer).
Contact Sandy about Green And Yellow Bank