- The south coast of England,where I love, is so lovely on the coast. Colours are generally muted, with blues, naples yellows, greys and soft greens taking centre stage.
- At this time of the year....early spring, walking on the beach is cold, can be bright, and has the big skies and pale sands which are so lovely.
- This painting is created using layers of thin water color like paint, which I apply when the canvas is flat in the floor. I gradually build up colour and shape, then I drip, spatter, and flick paints onto the surface to create texture and subtle colour.
- This 80x80cm canvas is unframed. It has white painted edges and is strung with picture cord ready to hang.
- Alongside the painting you will receive a certificate of authenticity. This has a photograph of the image, and is dated and signed by me. You will also receive six postcards as a thank-you for choosing this painting
Contact Sandy about Winter Beach In Flickering Sun